Shoe Trends Spring Summer 2017
Talking about Spring Summer. A season we all are looking forward to. You know, –bare with me on this one.– Sunny day, blue skies, the heat of the sun on your body. A drink in your hand? You choose.
We agree that shoes are a crucial part to match this scenario.
This is why I’m going to break down some trends in shoes for Spring Summer 2017.
This is a curious fact from my childhood. When I was like 7 years old, in my dads factory, they used to make a high square heel. With an Oxford detail type shoe. OMG! I was in love with those does, too bad for me I was too little to wear heels –Thanks Mom!.– But, yeah I was.
Reason why I love all the shoes with square heel.
Similar & affordable styles
- Metalic rose square sandals
- Black square heel
- Metalic blue 😍
- This is a unique kind of heel
- Go green
- Flowers on your 👣
- Thinking about buy these pair of sandals 🙊 and these pair too
Lace Up & Flatforms
We have seen the wrap up shoe or lace up since last year, and it’s certainly not going anywhere.
This type of shoe can give you the appearance of a long leg. It depends on the color of the shoe and what you are wearing it with.
Again, flatforms will still be around. Leather, pleater or silk.
- Similar styles and still money in your wallet Black Flatform
- Pink pouder platforms, lace up
- Army green color
- Black Flatforms
- Beautiful DELPOZO Flatforms
Similar to Aquazzurra sandals Black Lace Up here
- Red Lace Up Sandals under $20.00
- Gucci inspiration sandals
- 💚💙💜💛❤️ Colorful lace up Sandals
- Electric blue lace up 💙