Never not wearing denim
I used to wear them all day, errday pompous dresses.
What happened? Well, I discovered my hyperactivity –in a good way–
How come? Since I was young, I started to work in the family business. YEP! After school I used to finish my homework as fast as I could, in order to help my mom in the shoe factory. –Reason why I have a “different” kind of passion for shoes–
Anyway, I used to wear skirts for school since I was 3 years old. You can tell, it was kind of uncomfortable trying to work with a skirt.
So, I turned my eyes to jeans.
The cool thing about denim jeans.
Is the flexibility you can have to style them. Plus, –my personal opinion–you can move easily and comfortably with them. Especially if you’re like me, running around all day long getting things done.
Don’t get me Wrong, I still LOVE to wear dresses and skirts. For example I’m in love with this dress.
How to choose good denim jeans.
These are my tips when choosing the perfect denim jeans.
- IMPORTANTE!!!!! I always try to go with someone, so I can get feedbacks. –Especially because I don’t have a Kardashian a$$ and honestly I wouldn’t want it– We want to see ourselves stylized and not quite the opposite.
BTW. It is true that the mirrors in the dressing room can make you look taller, thinner and with more ass. So, trust me on this one.
Take your mom, sister, husband. Someone who can tell you things as they are –Meaning NO BS—
- Make sure the textile is of good quality to at least ensure a long life of your new denim jeans.
- Accent your butt and do not make it look crushed.
- A good fit means, everything in it’s place. Your jeans do not need more handles. –if you know what I mean–
- If the length is not right, don’t worry. You can fold it and give it another view or cut it.
- Last but not least. Do your body a favor and stop wearing hip pants. I honestly think it was the worst stage of fashion my body lived.
These are my most sincere tips. I would love to hear yours.