The Maxi Dress you need this Spring
And just like that, we’re back in San Diego. The weather has…
not been the most “SoCal” as we all know it. A lot of rain and still wearing layer over layer.
Last week the temperatures started to get a little bit warmer. The perfect excuse to go to the beach.– If only weekends can stay dry and warmer. It would be another story–
Kimono dress, Maxi dress, Wrap dress…
Whatever you want to call it. They have been for a few seasons already a Must-Have during Spring Summer. Beige, pink powder and so.
For Spring Summer 2017, if you can go bright (you better go with a bright color!) better! Pink, red, green, yellow, blue. Like this dress. But if those colors are not your “jam” you can go with something like this.
Personally I like to wear these kind of dresses to very opposite events.
- For a day during the week to go out for lunch on a sunny day.
- During the weekend, for going out to have brunch with an ocean view ( I couldn’t be more specific).
Honestly you can have plenty of options on the way you can wear this type of dress. You can also wear it open as if it were a long summer short sleve cardigan. Like this.
Play with the silhouette and your imagination.
When and How to wear a Maxi Dress.
Many ideas came to my head.
- Wine tasting to Napa Valley or Temecula.
- A summer wedding destination.
- Hanging around in the city on a sunny day, with a denim jacket and a pony tail.
- Even going to a farmers market.