Check this out before any trip you do.
Long story short,
We were traveling to Chicago for Marlene’s (Ricardo’s sister) graduation.
As we all know, now a days we don’t know what to expect with the weather.–But that’s another story–
Key aspects to follow when traveling.
- Check the weather, rain, wind and humidity . That much? –Yes, you will thank me later–
- If you know you are going to walk BIG TIME!
1.Pack a pair of shoes you have already used for some time.
2.-Make sure those sneakers/shoes pair up with most of your looks.
- Stop packing everything you have in your closet –You are not going to use it.–
- Program your outfits.
- Last but not least, GO SHOPPING GIRL!
- I always travel with monochrome colors , nice and light backpack.
1.- Because I always end up shopping.
2.- I carry my water bottle.
3.- Ricardo can help me to carry it ❤️ #husbandduties.
4.- Snacks –very important if you get grumpy like me if hungry–
My Stylosophy Look
I was quite fresh, but the humidity was crazy.
Skirt was good to keep me fresh. The blouse helps me to not have terrible sunburns.
Button down and slightly bent sleeves. Comfy sneakers with a little bit of height –You can’t tell right?–
Cross body purse and ready to walk your 🍑 all over the city 💫
So there you have. I really hope it works for you as it worked for me.
Also, I’m traveling for a month.
If you have any travel tips or hacks. Pretty please let me know in the comments.