When traveling to London….Don’t forget to pack these two items.
Long Story Short….
Nothing better that your name on a ticket for a LONG VACATION trip.
The truth is:
- No, We don’t like the packing process.
- Yes, we would love to take all our wardrobe with us.
- Yes please!! We already want to be there (wherever your destination is)
And as I always say… if I’m going to do something I’ll do it right or nothing at all.
Steps for packing
- How many days I’m going to be out.
- How many days in each place.
- Check the weather channel according to each city.
- Organize looks (so you don’t waist time once you are in vacation mood). Yes, Take 2 or 3 more options.
- Leave some extra space. — Of course you are going to do some shopping– an empty backpack.
- Please, follow your GUT!!
Spending 22 pounds on this is NOT worth it.
Long story short…
Before heading out from San Diego,
I weighed my suitcases once more. And it was perfect, but somehow I thought to myself.– “I’m going to leave the umbrella. I do not think some rain will bother me” —
I thought of the umbrella all the way from the apartment till I was in San Diego airport which is like 5 min. 😹
First day in London.
Bloody rain!!! Way to much!!
Yes, I HAD to buy a 22 pound ugly, basic, umbrella.
Lucky me, I did pack my Trench coat.
Facts for traveling
- You always learn something.
- I never ever do backpacking like I did in India.
- Don’t forget your eye treatment –For those bags under your eyes, like mine–
Now you know, when visiting London. First thing to pack….
Trench coat and umbrella.