That Place Called Notting Hill
Sure you have watched this movie. True thing… I HAVEN’T!!!…Maybe 10 or 15 minutes.
The only thing I knew about this place was:
- Cosmopolitan neighborhood.
- Close to the Kensington Palace.
- Affluent & Fashionable area.
- Victorian Homes.
- Near Hyde Park.
What to see in notting hill?
First of all…If you are like me. The type of person who loves:
- Admiring the architecture. By that I mean: Victorian homes, Unexpected alleyways.
- Cute and delicious restaurants.
- Vintage stores.
- An extensive amount of shops. SHOPPING!
- Picturesque homes. — Perfect for your instagram account.–
- Drinking a nice glass of wine or beer in one of the many bars/restaurants. Which you can find in every single corner.
Then… This is one of the places you should on your list!
My Stylosophy Look
About this look…
Before going out on this trip, I did plan my outfits!!–Most of them, although sometimes can change–
I knew that 95% of each trip is walking and walking. So I brought a pair of shoes in neutral color that could combine with almost everything.
But the most important part is, they need to be extra comfortable. And these Nike did their homework perfectly.
Paper Bag trousers, a long sleeve shirt, caot …..
ready to go!
So what you guys think about this look… Can’t wait to hear your comments.