When you travel to Prague
I used to hear that Prague was on the most beautiful cities in the world, and the favorite city of many, many people. –Among those, Ricardo.– He was 100% sure that I would fall in love with Prague even more, so we decided to make Prague the last destination of our travel month. Reas here the reason “Why you need to take a month off” I know for sure at some point of your life —I am really hopping this — You are going to visit Prague.
It’s totally worth it and mind blowing!
Facts about Prague:
- Prague was established in the 9th century.
- The famous astronomical clock located in Old Town Square is from the 15th century.
- Pilsner beer capital.
- Cobble stones streets.
- Gothic churches, Art Novo and Rococo buildings.
- Medieval buildings.
- Charles Bridge.
- Second Classical Music Capital of the world (after Vienna).
- Prague Castle.
- St. Vitus Cathedral.
- City of hundred spires.
- Dancing house……..Those are just a few facts.
Imagine all the History after all these centuries.
What do you say, it’s already in your BUCKET LIST?!
That day was quite hot. I wore a long dress/shirt. Denim shorts to leave the dress unbuttoning. A pair of comfortable sneakers. Et voilà!
Ready to walk in beautiful Prague, Praha or Praga.
Her some similar items I would wear in the same way.