The country that I never thought about visiting…And what a surprise!
This country has been one of Ricardo’s favorite country in the world. He’s literally obsess about this country—— I’m talking about Berlin. I had already visited Germany but only the west side of the country. Frankfurt, Cologne, Düsseldorf and other parts of this side. Conclusion, I LOVED IT! And that brings me to a question….
What’s the thing that makes us fall in love with a place, country or city?
In my opinion —which unfolds in two conclusions—
- We develop an extreme amount of memories and good moments that somehow our heart and or head sticks to that place.
- We have the opportunity to visit that specific place with someone who means a lot to us.
This is the reason why…
Ricardo is so obsess about Berlin. He was 20 years old and he loves music, specifically electronic music. He was at this LOVE PARADE in Berlin. He had the best time of his life, a whole week doing what he loves the most, just listen to music. And this is the reason why I’m was obsess with Germany, Düsseldorf to be more specific. I went with my dad and sister I was 17 years old. We went to a shoe exhibition where we had the opportunity to also present our work. My dad and I share the same passion about shoes. Reason why this part of Germany took a special place in my heart.
These are some of the reasons you should consider Berlin on your next trip.
- You get the change to live and learn Berlin’s history. —”If you like history like me– which is absolutely amazing.
- See the difference between East Berlin and West Berlin. I bet you know about Berlin Wall. You can actually see the way in which the wall used to divide the capital of Germany.
- Appreciate how the capital rise again after all.
- 70% was destroyed after the war.
- You can actually appreciate the difference between the new architecture and the one before the war.
- Every corner of Berlin is full of art. Performing arts, opera, fashion designers.
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Which in my opinion is respectable and it’s worth learning more about this topic.
- Great food and beer.
- Beautiful, cool, fashionable people.
So know you know…. 😘