Fringing denim has been around for a while you can see here The moment I saw these pants I loved them, by the fact that they are totally different. The fit was perfect and it is also high waist. I was SOLD! That day I was doing some shopping with my Mom and my Sister. — Can you guess my mom’s reaction the moment she saw me wearing them? You look like “espanta pajaros ” AKA 👩🏻🌾. But that was O.K with me and I bought them.
How to style fringe jeans
How to style this type of denim? Well, that’s easy because DENIM!! Pretty much goes with E-VE-RY-THING! It’s just a matter of getting a little creative. This year (better say past the year 2017) haven’t done much shopping–Ricardo and I have made a few major purchases in our life #adulting–. So I had to get even more creative with my closet. These are some ideas about HOW TO STYLE Fringe jeans in Winter
- Select a pair of boots or shoes that have a false tip to stylize and lengthen the silhouette.
- Give a little bit of volume to the top by adding a blazer.
- Keep the focus on the look and try not to go crazy with your makeup.
- You can definitely wear a coat to give it a chic look.
Last but not least.
- A smile and show your confidence wherever you go
- Can you tell that my boots are definitely OVER THE KNEE?
This day I went shopping with Ricardo. He loooves “people watching” and I’m more into whats going on around me and I don’t pay much attention to other people. He realizes all the (mostly), women gave me the 💩ty look because of my jeans.Oh well! 🤷🏻♀️ What do you think of this look? I would really love to know what they think.