Wear your dress this way the next time you go to the beach.
As you may have noticed, I can’t stop talking about Summer. Lets be honest, it’s one of the best times of the year. I think everyone during Summer is much happier –I can smell it in the air.–
During the summer there are no better days than…
- You, lying on the beach with a glass of Rose (or your favorite drink).
- Working on your tan and enjoying the sea breeze.
- A good book and taking little naps with the sound of the waves.
Many like me, it’s one of the best ways to spend a summer day.
One of the things that I don’t like
It’s that after all the sunscreen and tan cream you apply to yourself. We look like we just ran a marathon because we look all sweaty. The hair all messed up. And even though we haven’t done much, we look super tired.
So I came up with this solution
to avoid looking like crazy woman. Every time I do this summer ritual that I love I do these simple steps.
- Choose one of your favorite summer dresses that has buttons or zippers on the front.
- Wear your dress open so that this way it looks more like a cover-up or CAFTAN. Add a belt, scarf (in a light material) like this one so you can use it as a belt.
- Make sure that the sandals you wear are for the beach, but at the same time they are versatile to wear on the street and give your feet a touch of style. Like this one or this one. Don’t forget to keep them on the shade. Not fun to burn your feet every time you put on your sandals.
- A nice beach bag is not a bad idea. My favorite, this one and this one.
- A nice pair of sunglasses (Don’t forget to clean them) It bothers me to see people with dirty glasses, every time I see someone like that, I want to clean the glasses for them.
- A nice lip color.
- You can also have a super small container of gel, to placate those little hairs that are out of place.
Honestly, this isn’t much or very difficult to execute. But Sure makes a big, big difference.
What do you think?
If you have more beach tips, pass them on!