Before the summer is over, you need to know this!
Lately I’ve been very ATREVIDA! and so, I dared myself with this color.
It all started because I was looking for inspiration in the ‘70s. You know, bright colors, flared jeans, hats, scarfs, mix and match of patterns.
A few weeks before Summer ends, so I wanted to wrap up Summer with inspiration in these years. I wanted to do it for my birthday, but little did I know, I ran out of time.
So I decided to have them made for my next visit to the beach which was a bachelorette party. I used to choose super sober and classic colors (black, black or black). But this time I asked myself….
How would I look with a super bright and striking color?
The reason I chose the yellow color!
Yellow Bikini that makes my fire-brown skin tone stand out more (literally).
Was an Incredible choice! –LOVED IT!– A bit weird for me to wear this color –being honest–but I actually felt very comfortable. While I was thinking about the person who would be the best option to design the bikini.
My first and best option I could ask for was undoubtedly America Betancourt . She studied with me for a while in college. I contacted her, I told her my idea, and we started the development.
Bikini design process
In a nutshell and as I mentioned earlier,
- Inspiration (mine was 70’s style
- Mood board
- She sent me the sketches, we made a few changes. As crazy as it may seem, I didn’t have the time to make sketches myself. And so America did ❤️
- Choose the tone of the material, details, etc.
- The design was sent to production.
A week and a half later the bathing suits were already in my hands.
Things you need to know about this swimsuit
- The quality of the fabric is extremely good, PERFECT to keep everything in place —if you know what I mean—
- As it is done with the precise measurements of your body the fit is👌🏻 THE BEST!
- The finishes are very good.
- You’re gonna end up loving IT! and now you’re always gonna want to make your bathing suits to measure.
So, for the next time you need a bathing suit. Don’t hesitate to contact America.