What to Wear When is Not to Hot nor Yet Cold?
I’m 99% sure this has happened to you at least once in your life. When you see through the window and the sky looks cloudy and appears to be a very cold day (it never cross your mind to check out the weather online). You put on your favorite cozy sweater and you’re ready to go.
You walk out of your house and when you least realize is WAY TO HOT!!! for the sweater you’re wearing. You have no choice but than take it off and carry it around.
Well, this information might help the next time you’re looking for a sweater. By then you’ll know that you can wear one type of sweater for the cold and another for the sweater not-so-cold.
Not because it’s a sweater means it’s just for cold.
Not all sweaters are for the cold. And I didn’t know that until I wore the wrong sweater on days with temperatures of 8 degrees Celsius. My mom taught me, the big differences it makes if you read the fibers composition.
When you look at the material composition of a sweater (or any other type of garment). If you read it!! CONGRATULATIONS if not, I recommend you start doing it. WHY?….. I think it’s only fair that you know what you’re investing your money in.
Sweater for Chill Days:
- Nylon, Rayon, Polyester are synthetic materials and you can find them for a lower cost. These are the kinds of materials that make a “not so warm” sweater.
- Cotton and Linen is a natural fiber, and you can wear it during Spring Summer sea breezes.
- Blends can be a warm or cold sweater, depending on the percentage used of a natural or synthetic fiber.
Sweater for Cold Days:
- Wool the one that itches.
- Cashmere super soft that will never go out of style.
I think these two explain by themselves. They are natural fibers that provide wonderful warmth during strong winter days. A little more expensive fiber , but it will be a product that will last forever if you know how to take care of it.
One Garment, 4 Ways To Wear It
This is the last post in this week’s series. Wearing the same Snake Print Midi Skirt with a very heavy yet really fresh type of sweater. Although it looks like it’s a very warm sweater, it’s just the opposite.
Perfect for those San Diego / California days where is not cold but the that sea breeze makes you feel a little chill.
Here are the last posts in case you didn’t see them this week:
Win a Pair of Shoes
How to do it?
- Leave a comment on this blog post or on any of the blog post of this week (for more chances to win)
- Share on any of your social media.
- One winner will be announced on Monday, November 12.
- Restrictions may apply.